This was a really good dinner. It took about an hour to make. The ingredients were as local as possible. Here is the photo of the dinner and a recipe. Enjoy!
Home Made Pasta and Tomatoes and Parsley
Acme Bake Shop Toasted Potato Bread (Not pictured)
2001 Tiziano Chianto Reserva
Here is the recipe. Enjoy!
Olive Garden Chicken Marsala Recipe
Recipe Adapted By: Bob Young
4 Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless
½ c Flour
Sea Salt to taste
Cracked Pepper to taste
3 T fresh Oregano, chopped
4 T Olive Oil
4 T Butter
3 c fresh Button Mushrooms, sliced
1¼ c Marsala wine
1. Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about ¼” thickness.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
3. Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 4 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet. Cook breasts about 4 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
4. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Transfer to serving plate. Serve over lightly buttered or olive oil pasta with some diced parsley. This will go well with a Chianti. We had a 2001 Tiziano Chianti Reserva that was ready to be served and went well with the dinner.